Suede Grey and Gold Baptism / Christening Invitations for Baby BoyINV-CHR-SING-175X175-LG-GF
Luxury Baptism / Christening invitations in grey and gold is a unique and stylish combination for a baby boy and will stand out from traditional blue tones. This impressive design embraces the stunning structure of a classic Greek temple, the sumptuous texture of European suede and the neutral elegance of grey that is so fitting for your little prince. The invitation details await behind grand double doors – an exciting feature for your guests to reveal everything they need to know about the upcoming celebration.
– Premium rigid board with grey European suede and gold foil finish.
– Matching suede envelope with gold foil print.
Optional items available upon request:
– We can cater for custom colours and designs.
– Available in gold, rose gold and silver foil.
– Label options with guest name and address printing.
– Extra inserts.
How to Order
1. REQUEST A QUOTE: Select your quantity and click “Add to Quote”. Continue adding other design options or follow the prompts to submit your request for a quote. We will email a customised quote within 1 business day.
2. PROOF & REVIEW: Upon receiving a 50% deposit and your invitation wording (link to invitation wording samples), we will email a proof within 3 business days. Your order includes 3 rounds of revisions.
3. PRODUCTION: Printing and assembling will commence after the proofs are approved and the final payment has been made. Please check the product summary above for our turnaround time.
Further Details Here
Shipping costs will depend on your location and the size and weight of your order. Your quote will include the best shipping rate and online tracking.
How long will shipping take?
Express to metro/CBD areas 1-2 business days.
Regular registered post 3-7 business days.
Allow an extra 1-3 business days for WA and rural areas.
Shipping to international major cities 3-5 business days.
Customs, Duties and Taxes
Taxes, duties, and other fees charged by customs are the responsibility of the buyer. Customs has the right to open and inspect any package. Ooh-Aah Invitations is not responsible for shipping delays once your order is dispatched from our premise.
Further Details Here
Before you order please consider the following timeframe:
Within 7 working days after receiving a 50% deposit and the invitation wording.
Client will have up to 3 rounds of revisions before production. Please allow 1-3 working days for your design consultant to revise the design.
Printing and Assembling
Begins after the client approves the design and will take 4-6 weeks with an option available for faster turn-around time.