KATHERINE & JAMES
Unique Black and Gold Wedding Invitations with Embossing on Hardcover BookletINV-WED-HARD-150X150-PB1-GF
Black and gold wedding invitations combined with this generous embossed filigree design, will create the most splendid and dramatic impression of your big day. Your guests will admire the graceful curves that continue inside the wedding invitation and adore the personalised quote chosen by you and your partner. You can decide on extravagant or simple typography on the internal page during the design process.
– Premium Italian black and ivory stock with an elegant textured surface and a matte finish for a luxe feel and high quality print.
– Square hardcover book design with a traditional vertical fold.
– Decorative gold foil pattern and your initials embossed to create a distinct look.
– Matching internal liner personalised with a quote of your choice.
– Die cut pocket to hold insert cards neatly (RSVP, Information or Wishing Well).
– Insert cards with headings and borders printed in gold foil for an elegant finish.
– Internal invitation page presented with your names and a border in gold foil.
– Blank invitation envelope.
Optional items available upon request:
– We can cater for custom colours.
– Available in gold, rose gold and silver foil.
– Guest name & address printing.
– Extra insert cards & mini RSVP envelope.
– Matching foil printed design on the envelope.
How to Order
1. REQUEST A QUOTE: Select your quantity and click “Add to Quote”. Continue adding other design options or follow the prompts to submit your request for a quote. We will email a customised quote within 1 business day.
2. PROOF & REVIEW: Upon receiving a 50% deposit and your invitation wording (link to invitation wording samples), we will email a proof within 3 business days. Your order includes 3 rounds of revisions.
3. PRODUCTION: Printing and assembling will commence after the proofs are approved and the final payment has been made. Please check the product summary above for our turnaround time.
Further Details Here
Shipping costs will depend on your location and the size and weight of your order. Your quote will include the best shipping rate and online tracking.
How long will shipping take?
Express to metro/CBD areas 1-2 business days.
Regular registered post 3-7 business days.
Allow an extra 1-3 business days for WA and rural areas.
Shipping to international major cities 3-5 business days.
Customs, Duties and Taxes
Taxes, duties, and other fees charged by customs are the responsibility of the buyer. Customs has the right to open and inspect any package. Ooh-Aah Invitations is not responsible for shipping delays once your order is dispatched from our premise.
Further Details Here
Before you order please consider the following timeframe:
Within 7 working days to 3 business days after receiving a 50% deposit and the invitation wording.
Client will have up to 3 rounds of revisions before production. Please allow 1-3 business days between revisions.
Printing & Assembling
Begins after the client approves the design and will take 3-5 weeks. Faster turn-around time available, please enquire.