BOARDING PASS INVITATION
Elegant Boarding Pass Wedding Invitation & Travel Wallet EnvelopeINV-WED-BOAR-205X73-IV-GF
Whisk your guests away to your destination wedding with our stylish boarding pass wedding invitation. In this unique and elegant first class experience, your guests will indulge in all the fine details we’ve included to make these designs very special. Finished in gold foil for that luxurious appeal and assembled with a playful boarding pass invitation envelope styled just like a travel wallet to complete the experience.
– Gold foil detailing and embossing on your names.
– Premium Italian 250gsm ivory textured card stock adding a luxe feel and high quality print.
– Tear off perforated section.
– Travel wallet style boarding pass wedding invitation envelope.
Optional items available upon request:
– We can cater for custom colours.
– Available in gold, rose gold and silver foil.
– Guest name & address printing.
– Extra insert cards & mini RSVP envelope.
– Matching foil design on the boarding pass envelope.
How to Order
1. ADD TO CART: Select your quantity and click “Add to cart” and proceed to checkout. We will email you within 1 business day with a request for your wording and also book in a quick chat to talk about customisations.
2. PROOF & REVIEW: Once we receive your text through email, we will prepare your initial draft, dont forget to let us know your chosen colours and any small details you would like to include. Your order includes 3 rounds of revisions.
3. PRODUCTION: Printing and assembling will commence after the proofs are approved. Please check the product summary above for our turnaround time.
Further Details Here
For all online orders: Free shipping will be available within Australia for orders over $500.00, for international orders, please email us direct to obtain a shipping quotation.
How long will shipping take?
Express to metro/CBD areas 1-2 business days.
Regular registered post 3-7 business days.
Allow an extra 1-3 business days for WA and rural areas.
Shipping to international major cities 3-5 business days.
Customs, Duties and Taxes
Taxes, duties, and other fees charged by customs are the responsibility of the buyer. Customs has the right to open and inspect any package. Ooh-Aah Invitations is not responsible for shipping delays once your order is dispatched from our premise.
Further Details Here
Before you order please consider the following timeframe:
Within 7 working days after receiving a 50% deposit and the invitation wording.
Client will have up to 3 rounds of revisions before production. Please allow 1-3 working days for your design consultant to revise the design.
Printing and Assembling
Begins after the client approves the design and will take 3-4 weeks with an option available for faster turn-around time.