JELENA & DRAGAN
Burgundy Suede Wedding Invitations with Gold Foil on Hardcover BookletINV-WED-HARD-140X200-BU-GF
Suede wedding invitations are an elevated take on luxury and class. Burgundy suede is romantic and strikingly stunning and gives the hardcover exterior a beautiful sensual experience. The elegant wedding monogram we create with your initials is adorned with gold foil and complemented with personalised text surrounded by a stylish border. The addition of internal ivory pages completes this lush and dramatic colour palette. The sleeve style envelope secured with ribbon will excite your guests and prepare them for a momentary indulgence.
– Burgundy European suede hardcover invitation book design with gold foil.
– Internal layout produced with premium ivory Italian matte ribbed textured card stock adding a luxe feel and high quality print.
– Multiple page layout to enhance the book experience or to cater for dual languages.
– Die cut pocket to hold insert cards neatly (RSVP, Information or Wishing Well).
– Insert cards with headings printed in gold foil for an elegant finish.
– Envelope sleeve with a satin ribbon.
Optional items available upon request:
– Other suede colours.
– Available in gold, rose gold and silver foil.
– Guest name & address printing.
– Extra insert cards & mini RSVP envelope.
– Matching foil design on the envelope.
How to Order
1. REQUEST A QUOTE: Select your quantity and click “Add to Quote”. Continue adding other design options or follow the prompts to submit your request for a quote. We will email a customised quote within 1 business day.
2. PROOF & REVIEW: Upon receiving a 50% deposit and your invitation wording (link to invitation wording samples), we will email a proof within 3 business days. Your order includes 3 rounds of revisions.
3. PRODUCTION: Printing and assembling will commence after the proofs are approved and the final payment has been made. Please check the product summary above for our turnaround time.
Further Details Here
Shipping costs will depend on your location and the size and weight of your order. Your quote will include the best shipping rate and online tracking.
How long will shipping take?
Express to metro/CBD areas 1-2 business days.
Regular registered post 3-7 business days.
Allow an extra 1-3 business days for WA and rural areas.
Shipping to international major cities 3-5 business days.
Customs, Duties and Taxes
Taxes, duties, and other fees charged by customs are the responsibility of the buyer. Customs has the right to open and inspect any package. Ooh-Aah Invitations is not responsible for shipping delays once your order is dispatched from our premise.
Further Details Here
Before you order please consider the following timeframe:
Within 7 working days after receiving a 50% deposit and the invitation wording.
Client will have up to 3 rounds of revisions before production. Please allow 1-3 working days for your design consultant to revise the design.
Printing and Assembling
Begins after the client approves the design and will take 3-4 weeks with an option available for faster turn-around time.