CBGF01 KRISTINA & MICHAEL CHURCH BOOK COVER GOLD FOIL
Gold Church Booklet Cover Existing Foil DesignSTA-WED-OOS-A4FOLD-IV-1
Personalise your church booklets / order of service booklets / wedding programs with your initials in gold foil for a luxurious and elegant design. The design in foil is produced with the same foil stamp for a consistent look and to create an impressive way to share the sequence of events and wedding ceremony traditions with your guests.
The price is for the cover only so you can add your own pages.
– A foiled design produced with an existing foil stamp.
– A4 (297x210mm) 250gsm premium ivory card with a score line for a clean fold.
Optional items available upon request:
– Custom colours.
– Booklets assembled with printed pages.
How to Order
1. PURCHASE: Select your quantity and click “Add to Cart”. Follow the secure checkout process.
2. PROOF & REVIEW: Upon receiving full payment and your stationery wording, we will email a proof within 3 business days. Your order includes 3 rounds of revisions.
3. PRODUCTION: Production will commence after the proofs are approved. Please check the product summary above for our turnaround time.
Further Details Here
Shipping is calculated at check out and will depend on your location and the size of your order.
How long will shipping take?
Express to metro/CBD areas 1-2 business days.
Regular registered post 3-7 business days.
Allow an extra 1-3 business days for WA and rural areas.
Shipping to international major cities 3-5 business days.
Customs, Duties and Taxes
Taxes, duties, and other fees charged by customs are the responsibility of the buyer. Customs has the right to open and inspect any package. Ooh-Aah Invitations is not responsible for shipping delays once your order is dispatched from our premise.
Further Details Here
Before you order please consider the following timeframe:
Within 7 working days after receiving a 50% deposit and the invitation wording.
Client will have up to 3 rounds of revisions before production. Please allow 1-3 working days for your design consultant to revise the design.
Printing and Assembling
Begins after the client approves the design and will take 3-4 weeks with an option available for faster turn-around time.