CELINA & DAVID
Classic Wedding Invitations Ivory White and Gold Hardcover BookletINV-WED-HARD-120X180-IV-MUL-1
Classic luxury wedding invitations in white and gold will create a long-lasting impression that your guests will love. We’ve elevated this elegant colour combination by substituting white with ivory. The shade of ivory shown in this hardcover wedding invitation design has a slightly warmer tone and exudes luxury. Gold foil embossing radiates over a shimmery layer containing your initials combined. A small delicate border perfectly accents this classic and timeless design. This wedding invitation is complete with a stylish internal pocket to hold your cards neatly. Additional internal pages create an authentic book experience.
– Premium Italian ivory stock with an elegant textured surface and a matte finish for a luxe feel and high quality print
– Hardcover invitation book design embossed with your names and wedding date in gold foil.
– Landscape layout with a traditional vertical fold.
– Die cut pocket personalised with your initials in gold foil.
– Two inserts (RSVP, Information or Wishing Well) printed with headings and borders in gold foil.
– Internal layout includes a vellum/transluscent page with your initials in gold foil followed by 3 pages:
Page 1 – Quotation of your choice in gold foil.
Page 2 – Blank
Page 3 – Invitation details with a gold foil print on your names and page border.
– Blank invitation envelope.
Optional items available upon request:
– We can cater for custom colours.
– Available in gold, rose gold and silver foil.
– Guest name & address printing.
– Extra inserts & mini RSVP envelope.
– Foil printed design on the envelope.
How to Order
1. REQUEST A QUOTE: Select your quantity and click “Add to Quote”. Continue adding other design options or follow the prompts to submit your request for a quote. We will email a customised quote within 1 business day.
2. PROOF & REVIEW: Upon receiving a 50% deposit and your invitation wording (link to invitation wording samples), we will email a proof within 3 business days. Your order includes 3 rounds of revisions.
3. PRODUCTION: Printing and assembling will commence after the proofs are approved and the final payment has been made. Please check the product summary above for our turnaround time.
Further Details Here
Shipping costs will depend on your location and the size and weight of your order. Your quote will include the best shipping rate and online tracking.
How long will shipping take?
Express to metro/CBD areas 1-2 business days.
Regular registered post 3-7 business days.
Allow an extra 1-3 business days for WA and rural areas.
Shipping to international major cities 3-5 business days.
Customs, Duties and Taxes
Taxes, duties, and other fees charged by customs are the responsibility of the buyer. Customs has the right to open and inspect any package. Ooh-Aah Invitations is not responsible for shipping delays once your order is dispatched from our premise.
Further Details Here
Before you order please consider the following timeframe:
Within 7 working days to 3 business days after receiving a 50% deposit and the invitation wording.
Client will have up to 3 rounds of revisions before production. Please allow 1-3 business days between revisions.
Printing & Assembling
Begins after the client approves the design and will take 3-5 weeks. Faster turn-around time available, please enquire.