TINA & DARIO
Elegant Embossed Wedding Invitations Ivory Silver Classic FormalINV-WED-CARD-145X210-IV-SF
Elegant embroidery on the bride’s wedding dress inspires the beautiful blind embossing on this classic wedding invitation card. The brilliant raised effect adds a luxurious texture and a dramatic decorative element without adding colour so you can maintain the elegant neutral appeal. The touch of shiny silver foil on the classic calligraphy font elevates the beauty of this traditional style. The addition of a pocket on the reverse side will store inserts neatly. The high-end finish will remain timeless and admired by your guests for years to come.
– Premium Italian ivory matte ribbed textured card stock adding a luxe feel and high quality print.
– Main invitation on a stunning 500gsm stock weight.
– Die cut pocket to hold insert cards neatly (RSVP, Information or Wishing Well).
– Insert cards with headings printed in gold foil for an elegant finish.
– Blank invitation envelope.
Optional items available upon request:
– We can cater for custom colours.
– Available in gold, rose gold and silver foil.
– Guest name & address printing.
– Extra insert cards & mini RSVP envelopes.
– Matching foil printed design on the envelope.
How to Order
1. ADD TO CART: Select your quantity and click “Add to Cart” proceed to checkout and we will be in touch within 24 hours to chat to you about retrieving your wording customising your design and colours)
2. PROOF & REVIEW: Once we receive your wording we will commence drafting, and send this back to you for review. You will have three rounds to make any changes and ensure your design is perfect before we go to print.
3. PRODUCTION: Printing and assembling will commence after the proofs are approved and the final payment has been made. Please check the product summary above for our turnaround time.
Further Details Here
Shipping costs will depend on your location and the size and weight of your order. Your quote will include the best shipping rate and online tracking.
How long will shipping take?
Express to metro/CBD areas 1-2 business days.
Regular registered post 3-7 business days.
Allow an extra 1-3 business days for WA and rural areas.
Shipping to international major cities 3-5 business days.
Customs, Duties and Taxes
Taxes, duties, and other fees charged by customs are the responsibility of the buyer. Customs has the right to open and inspect any package. Ooh-Aah Invitations is not responsible for shipping delays once your order is dispatched from our premise.
Further Details Here
Before you order please consider the following timeframe:
Within 7 working days after receiving a 50% deposit and the invitation wording.
Client will have up to 3 rounds of revisions before production. Please allow 1-3 working days for your design consultant to revise the design.
Printing and Assembling
Begins after the client approves the design and will take 3-4 weeks with an option available for faster turn-around time.