FAYE & SCOTT
Acrylic Invitations with Suede Hardcover Booklet Navy GoldINV-WED-HARD-160X210-NA-GF
Experience the grandeur of suede and the luxe aesthetics of acrylic and a hardcover book wedding invitation in one suite. This premium combination and timeless and understated design with navy and gold exude class and superior elegance. Intertwined initials are custom designed to symbolise your love and upcoming union.
– Navy European suede hardcover invitation book with your wedding monogram, names and wedding date in gold foil.
– Matching printed navy internal liner. Inserts printed on premium ivory Italian matte ribbed textured stock adding a luxe feel and high quality print.
– Clear arylic invitation with 2 colour ink print.
– Tab corners to hold the acrylic invitation.
– Die cut pocket to hold insert cards neatly (RSVP, Information or Wishing Well).
– Blank invitation envelope.
Optional items available upon request:
– Other suede colours.
– Available in gold, rose gold and silver foil.
– Guest name & address printing.
– Extra inserts & mini RSVP envelope.
– Foil design on the envelope.
How to Order
1. REQUEST A QUOTE: Select your quantity and click “Add to Quote”. Continue adding other design options or follow the prompts to submit your request for a quote. We will email a customised quote within 1 business day.
2. PROOF & REVIEW: Upon receiving a 50% deposit and your invitation wording (link to invitation wording samples), we will email a proof within 3 business days. Your order includes 3 rounds of revisions.
3. PRODUCTION: Printing and assembling will commence after the proofs are approved and the final payment has been made. Please check the product summary above for our turnaround time.
Further Details Here
Shipping costs will depend on your location and the size and weight of your order. Your quote will include the best shipping rate and online tracking.
How long will shipping take?
Express to metro/CBD areas 1-2 business days.
Regular registered post 3-7 business days.
Allow an extra 1-3 business days for WA and rural areas.
Shipping to international major cities 3-5 business days.
Customs, Duties and Taxes
Taxes, duties, and other fees charged by customs are the responsibility of the buyer. Customs has the right to open and inspect any package. Ooh-Aah Invitations is not responsible for shipping delays once your order is dispatched from our premise.
Further Details Here
Before you order please consider the following timeframe:
Within 7 working days to 3 business days after receiving a 50% deposit and the invitation wording.
Client will have up to 3 rounds of revisions before production. Please allow 1-3 business days between revisions.
Printing & Assembling
Begins after the client approves the design and will take 3-5 weeks. Faster turn-around time available, please enquire.