RACHEL & DANIEL
Grey and Gold Foil Modern Wedding Invitation CardsINV-WED-CARD-120X180-CU-GF
A gorgeous blend of grey and gold magnifies this simple and modern invitation design. The design focuses on simple and modern typography with white and gold foil creating a timeless design that will suit any wedding style. The beauty continues on the reverse side with gold wedding monogram and a pocket to neatly hold your inserts.
– Cool grey colour print on premium 500gsm card stock with white and gold foil.
– Custom gold foil wedding monogram on the reverse side.
– Premium Italian matte ribbed textured card stock adding a luxe feel and high quality print.
– Die cut pocket to hold insert cards neatly (RSVP, Information or Wishing Well).
– Insert cards with headings printed in gold foil for a stunning finish.
– Blank invitation envelope.
Optional items available upon request:
– We can cater for custom colours such as Ivory and gold and so much more.
– Foil colours Available in gold, rose gold and silver foil.
– Guest name & address printing.
– Extra insert cards & mini RSVP envelopes.
– Matching foil printed design on the envelope.
How to Order
1. ADD TO CART: Select your quantity and click “Add to Cart” proceed to checkout and we will be in touch within 24 hours to chat to you about retrieving your wording customising your design and colours)
2. PROOF & REVIEW: Once we receive your wording we will commence drafting, and send this back to you for review. You will have three rounds to make any changes and ensure your design is perfect before we go to print.
3. PRODUCTION: Printing and assembling will commence after the proofs are approved and the final payment has been made. Please check the product summary above for our turnaround time.
Further Details Here
Shipping costs will depend on your location and the size and weight of your order. Your quote will include the best shipping rate and online tracking.
How long will shipping take?
Express to metro/CBD areas 1-2 business days.
Regular registered post 3-7 business days.
Allow an extra 1-3 business days for WA and rural areas.
Shipping to international major cities 3-5 business days.
Customs, Duties and Taxes
Taxes, duties, and other fees charged by customs are the responsibility of the buyer. Customs has the right to open and inspect any package. Ooh-Aah Invitations is not responsible for shipping delays once your order is dispatched from our premise.
Further Details Here
Before you order please consider the following timeframe:
Within 7 working days after receiving a 50% deposit and the invitation wording.
Client will have up to 3 rounds of revisions before production. Please allow 1-3 working days for your design consultant to revise the design.
Printing and Assembling
Begins after the client approves the design and will take 3-4 weeks with an option available for faster turn-around time.