JACQUELINE & ANTHONY
Embossed Rose Gold Foil Tri-fold Wedding InvitationsINV-WED-TRIF-140X200-IV-MUL
Our gorgeous tri-fold wedding invitations offer a unique and memorable experience. An elegant arrangement of stylish scalloped swirls adorns the front panels that open up like two grand doors and reveal the excitement of your wedding.
– Tri-fold / gatefold invitation design made with premium rigid board provides a prestigious look and feel.
– Premium ivory Italian matte ribbed textured card stock adding a luxe feel and high quality print.
– Centre graphic plate is designed with an elegant flourished border and your names and wedding date embossed in rose gold foil.
– Die cut pocket to hold insert cards neatly (RSVP, Information or Wishing Well) with decorative gold foil trimming.
– Insert cards with headings printed in gold foil for an elegant finish.
– Internal invitation page printed with your names and a border in gold foil.
– Blank invitation envelope
Optional items available upon request:
– We can cater for custom colours.
– Available in gold, rose gold and silver foil.
– Guest name & address printing.
– Extra inserts & mini RSVP envelope.
– Foil printed design on the envelope.
How to Order
1. REQUEST A QUOTE: Select your quantity and click “Add to Quote”. Continue adding other design options or follow the prompts to submit your request for a quote. We will email a customised quote within 1 business day.
2. PROOF & REVIEW: Upon receiving a 50% deposit and your invitation wording (link to invitation wording samples), we will email a proof within 3 business days. Your order includes 3 rounds of revisions.
3. PRODUCTION: Printing and assembling will commence after the proofs are approved and the final payment has been made. Please check the product summary above for our turnaround time.
Further Details Here
Shipping costs will depend on your location and the size and weight of your order. Your quote will include the best shipping rate and online tracking.
How long will shipping take?
Express to metro/CBD areas 1-2 business days.
Regular registered post 3-7 business days.
Allow an extra 1-3 business days for WA and rural areas.
Shipping to international major cities 3-5 business days.
Customs, Duties and Taxes
Taxes, duties, and other fees charged by customs are the responsibility of the buyer. Customs has the right to open and inspect any package. Ooh-Aah Invitations is not responsible for shipping delays once your order is dispatched from our premise.
Further Details Here
Before you order please consider the following timeframe:
Within 7 working days after receiving a 50% deposit and the invitation wording.
Client will have up to 3 rounds of revisions before production. Please allow 1-3 working days for your design consultant to revise the design.
Printing and Assembling
Begins after the client approves the design and will take 3-4 weeks with an option available for faster turn-around time.