CAROLINE & LOLESIO
Navy Blue and Gold Wedding Invitations Hardcover BookletINV-WED-HARD-120X180-NAB-MUL
Navy and gold wedding invitations evoke emotions of luxury, elegance and class. In 2007, this particular hardcover invitation design set a new wedding invitation trend, and many couples still love it to this very day. Beautiful block typography embossed in gold foil on this navy hardcover creates a timeless and classic design. The backdrop features a custom elegant wedding monogram with your initials combined and creates a stunning layer. Your wedding monogram finished in a unique transparent foil will glimmer in the light.
– Navy and premium ivory Italian matte ribbed textured card stock adding a luxe feel and high quality print.
– Hardcover invitation book design embossed with your names and wedding date in gold foil.
– Landscape layout offers a unique horizontal fold.
– Die cut pocket to hold insert cards neatly (RSVP, Information or Wishing Well).
– Insert cards with headings and borders printed in gold foil for a stylish finish.
– Internal invitation page printed with your names and a border in gold foil.
– Blank invitation envelope.
Optional items available upon request:
– We can cater for custom colours.
– Available in gold, rose gold and silver foil.
– Guest name & address printing.
– Extra insert cards & mini RSVP envelopes.
– Matching foil printed design on the envelope.
How to Order
1. ADD TO CART: Select your quantity and click “Add to Cart”. We will email you immediately after purchase requesting your wording to get started on the design.
2. PROOF & REVIEW: Once we receive your wording your draft will be with you within 3 business days. Your order includes 3 rounds of revisions to make any changes to your text.
3. PRODUCTION: Printing and assembling will commence once you have approved your file to print. Please check the product summary above for our turnaround time.
If you require a smaller quantity or larger quantity than the options provided please contact us for a custom quote.
Further Details Here
Shipping costs will depend on your location and the size and weight of your order. Your quote will include the best shipping rate and online tracking.
How long will shipping take?
Express to metro/CBD areas 1-2 business days.
Regular registered post 3-7 business days.
Allow an extra 1-3 business days for WA and rural areas.
Shipping to international major cities 3-5 business days.
Customs, Duties and Taxes
Taxes, duties, and other fees charged by customs are the responsibility of the buyer. Customs has the right to open and inspect any package. Ooh-Aah Invitations is not responsible for shipping delays once your order is dispatched from our premise.
Further Details Here
Before you order please consider the following timeframe:
Within 7 working days after receiving a 50% deposit and the invitation wording.
Client will have up to 3 rounds of revisions before production. Please allow 1-3 working days for your design consultant to revise the design.
Printing and Assembling
Begins after the client approves the design and will take 3-4 weeks with an option available for faster turn-around time.