NCGF02 NOTE CARD ANGELA & STEVE SILVERSTA-WED-NOTE-100X150-IV-SF-1
Personalised note cards are a stylish way to let your friends and family know how much their love and support meant on your wedding day. The matching monogram in foil beautifully reflects the styling of your wedding invitations and stationery. Personalised note cards can also complement the special gifts you give to your loved ones in the future.
– Luxe 250gsm matte stock.
– Blank space to handwrite a message.
– Envelopes will fit 4×6 inch photos so you can share a printed shot from your big day.
How to Order
1. PURCHASE: Select your quantity and click “Add to Cart”. Follow the secure checkout process.
2. PROOF & REVIEW: Upon receiving full payment and your stationery wording, we will email a proof within 3 business days. Your order includes 3 rounds of revisions.
3. PRODUCTION: Production will commence after the proofs are approved. Please check the product summary above for our turnaround time.
Further Details Here
Shipping is calculated at check out and will depend on your location and the size of your order.
How long will shipping take?
Express to metro/CBD areas 1-2 business days. Regular registered post 3-7 business days. Allow an extra 1-3 business days for WA and rural areas.
Shipping to international major cities 3-5 business days.
Customs, Duties and Taxes
Taxes, duties, and other fees charged by customs are the responsibility of the buyer. Customs has the right to open and inspect any package. Ooh-Aah Invitations is not responsible for shipping delays once your order is dispatched from our premise.
Further Details Here
Before you order please consider the following timeframe:
Within 7 working days after receiving a 50% deposit and the invitation wording.
Client will have up to 3 rounds of revisions before production. Please allow 1-3 working days for your design consultant to revise the design.
Printing and Assembling
Begins after the client approves the design and will take 3-4 weeks with an option available for faster turn-around time.