DESIREE & RAYMOND
Luxe Nude and Neutral Wedding Invitations with Gold Foil Hardcover BookletINV-WED-HARD-140X200-CU-MUL
Nude toned luxury wedding invitations are stylish and combine perfectly with gold foil. Contemporary style calligraphy on this hardcover wedding invitation adds a whimsical nature and compliments the botanical detail on the internal wedding invitation design. The backdrop features a custom and elegant wedding monogram produced with your initials that blends with the hardcover and glimmer in the light.
– Hardcover invitation book design with your names and wedding date embossed in gold foil.
– Premium Italian nude and ivory stock with a matte finish for a luxe feel and high quality print
– Internal invitation page with a botanical blind embossed border and your names finished in gold foil.
– Die cut pocket to hold insert cards neatly (RSVP, Information or Wishing Well).
– Inserts printed with a light botanical border and gold foil headings for an elegant finish.
– Blank invitation envelope.
Optional items available upon request:
– We can cater for custom colours.
– Available in gold, rose gold and silver foil.
– Guest name & address printing.
– Extra inserts & mini RSVP envelope.
– Matching foil printed design on the envelope.
How to Order
1. REQUEST A QUOTE: Select your quantity and click “Add to Quote”. Continue adding other design options or follow the prompts to submit your request for a quote. We will email a customised quote within 1 business day.
2. PROOF & REVIEW: Upon receiving a 50% deposit and your invitation wording (link to invitation wording samples), we will email a proof within 3 business days. Your order includes 3 rounds of revisions.
3. PRODUCTION: Printing and assembling will commence after the proofs are approved and the final payment has been made. Please check the product summary above for our turnaround time.
Further Details Here
Shipping costs will depend on your location and the size and weight of your order. Your quote will include the best shipping rate and online tracking.
How long will shipping take?
Express to metro/CBD areas 1-2 business days.
Regular registered post 3-7 business days.
Allow an extra 1-3 business days for WA and rural areas.
Shipping to international major cities 3-5 business days.
Customs, Duties and Taxes
Taxes, duties, and other fees charged by customs are the responsibility of the buyer. Customs has the right to open and inspect any package. Ooh-Aah Invitations is not responsible for shipping delays once your order is dispatched from our premise.
Further Details Here
Before you order please consider the following timeframe:
Within 7 working days to 3 business days after receiving a 50% deposit and the invitation wording.
Client will have up to 3 rounds of revisions before production. Please allow 1-3 business days between revisions.
Printing & Assembling
Begins after the client approves the design and will take 3-5 weeks. Faster turn-around time available, please enquire.