MICHELLE & FERNANDO
Portuguese Wedding Invitations designed with Azulejo Blue Tiles on Hardcover BookletINV-WED-HARD-140X200-IV2
Azulejo inspired Portuguese wedding invitations for the couple who truly loves the beauty of this historic Portuguese art form. Traditional and elaborate ornamental swirls perfectly exhibit an authentic cultural experience. This wedding invitation has a book style finish to create a bold and luxurious statement. A unique and decorative pocket sleeve holds the inserts neatly. This exquisite wedding invitation will be cherished for a lifetime.
– Azulejo artwork on the cover design embossed with your names and wedding date.
– Premium Italian ivory matte smooth stock adding a luxe feel and high quality print.
– Die cut decorative sleeve to hold insert cards neatly (RSVP, Information or Wishing Well).
– Internal invitation page printed embossed with your names.
– Blank invitation envelope.
Optional items available upon request:
– We can cater for custom colours and designs.
– Guest name & address printing.
– Foil print options in gold, rose gold or silver.
– Extra insert cards & mini RSVP envelopes.
– Matching foil printed design on the envelope.
How to Order
1. REQUEST A QUOTE: Select your quantity and click “Add to Quote”. Continue adding other design options or follow the prompts to submit your request for a quote. We will email a customised quote within 1 business day.
2. PROOF & REVIEW: Upon receiving a 50% deposit and your invitation wording (link to invitation wording samples), we will email a proof within 3 business days. Your order includes 3 rounds of revisions.
3. PRODUCTION: Printing and assembling will commence after the proofs are approved and the final payment has been made. Please check the product summary above for our turnaround time.
Further Details Here
Shipping costs will depend on your location and the size and weight of your order. Your quote will include the best shipping rate and online tracking.
How long will shipping take?
Express to metro/CBD areas 1-2 business days.
Regular registered post 3-7 business days.
Allow an extra 1-3 business days for WA and rural areas.
Shipping to international major cities 3-5 business days.
Customs, Duties and Taxes
Taxes, duties, and other fees charged by customs are the responsibility of the buyer. Customs has the right to open and inspect any package. Ooh-Aah Invitations is not responsible for shipping delays once your order is dispatched from our premise.
Further Details Here
Before you order please consider the following timeframe:
Within 7 working days after receiving a 50% deposit and the invitation wording.
Client will have up to 3 rounds of revisions before production. Please allow 1-3 working days for your design consultant to revise the design.
Printing and Assembling
Begins after the client approves the design and will take 3-4 weeks with an option available for faster turn-around time.