KATHRYN & MICHAEL
Luxury White and Gold Wedding Invitations with Embossing on Hardcover BookletINV-WED-HARD-150X150-IV-GF-2
White and gold wedding invitations are currently trending. We’ve elevated this elegant combination by substituting white with ivory. The luxurious shade of ivory shown in this hardcover wedding invitation design exudes elegance and makes a beautiful background to radiate the gold foil. A regal wedding monogram with intricate gold linework creates a breathtaking introduction to your big day. Your guests will be mesmerised by the sheer elegance that continues inside.
– Premium Italian ivory stock with an elegant textured surface and a matte finish for a luxe feel and high quality print.
– Square hardcover book design with a traditional vertical fold.
– Die cut pocket to hold insert cards neatly (RSVP, Information or Wishing Well).
– Insert cards with headings and borders printed in gold foil for a sophisticated finish.
– Internal invitation page presented with your names and a border in gold foil.
– Blank invitation envelope
Optional items available upon request:
– We can cater for custom colours.
– Available in gold, rose gold and silver foil.
– Guest name & address printing.
– Extra insert cards & mini RSVP envelopes.
– Matching foil printed design on the envelope.
How to Order
1. ADD TO CART: Select your quantity and click “Add to Cart”. We will email you immediately after purchase requesting your wording to get started on the design.
2. PROOF & REVIEW: Once we receive your wording your draft will be with you within 3 business days. Your order includes 3 rounds of revisions to make any changes to your text.
3. PRODUCTION: Printing and assembling will commence once you have approved your file to print. Please check the product summary above for our turnaround time.
If you require an amount below or above the quantities stated please contact us for a customised quote.
Further Details Here
Shipping costs will depend on your location and the size and weight of your order. Your quote will include the best shipping rate and online tracking.
How long will shipping take?
Express to metro/CBD areas 1-2 business days.
Regular registered post 3-7 business days.
Allow an extra 1-3 business days for WA and rural areas.
Shipping to international major cities 3-5 business days.
Customs, Duties and Taxes
Taxes, duties, and other fees charged by customs are the responsibility of the buyer. Customs has the right to open and inspect any package. Ooh-Aah Invitations is not responsible for shipping delays once your order is dispatched from our premise.
Further Details Here
Before you order please consider the following timeframe:
Within 7 working days after receiving a 50% deposit and the invitation wording.
Client will have up to 3 rounds of revisions before production. Please allow 1-3 working days for your design consultant to revise the design.
Printing and Assembling
Begins after the client approves the design and will take 3-4 weeks with an option available for faster turn-around time.