SCGF02 DEAN & SARAH GOLD
Gold Foil Monogram Initials Elegant Wedding Seating ChartSTA-WED-SEAT-FC-GF-1
Elevate the look of your wedding seating chart with gold foil on your names and initials. Your initials intertwined represent the celebration of your union. The seating chart is mounted on lightweight foam board and will stand up on an easel. Guests will quickly find their names in a list arranged in alphabetical order by surname at the wedding reception. We can use matching fonts on the seating chart too.
Which size do I need?
– Less than 150 names = A1 594 x 841 mm
– 150 – 250 names = A0 841 x 1189 mm
– 250+ names: Select a design without initials/monogram to allow extra room.
– Styling with matching fonts.
– Gold foil vinyl adhesive creates the shiny look on your names and your initials.
– Guest names arranged in alphabetical order.
– Simple border adds a stylish and elegant finish.
– Brilliant digital print on 5mm lightweight foam board.
Optional items available upon request:
– Custom colours.
How to Order
1. PURCHASE: Select your quantity and click “Add to Cart”. Follow the secure checkout process.
2. PROOF & REVIEW: Upon receiving full payment and your stationery wording, we will email a proof within 3 business days. Your order includes 3 rounds of revisions.
3. PRODUCTION: Production will commence after the proofs are approved. Please check the product summary above for our turnaround time.
Further Details Here
Seating chart is for pick up only or delivery within Sydney.
For interstate and international orders, please enquire about our graphic design only service. This service includes a custom digital file for you to print at your local print shop.
Guest List Templates
If you are ordering invitations or stationery with guest name printing, we will require your guest list in the Excel file below. Please download and complete the relevant template and email to us before production.Names to Print on Invitations.xlsx
Names to Print on Invitation & Envelopes.xlsx
Labels or Envelope Printing - Names and Address.xlsx
Before you order please consider the following timeframe:
Within 7 working days after receiving a 50% deposit and the invitation wording.
Client will have up to 3 rounds of revisions before production. Please allow 1-3 working days for your design consultant to revise the design.
Printing and Assembling
Begins after the client approves the design and will take 4-6 weeks with an option available for faster turn-around time.