TINA & DARIO
Elegant Embossed Wedding Invitations Ivory Silver Classic FormalINV-WED-CARD-145X210-IV-SF
Elegant embroidery on the bride’s wedding dress inspires the beautiful blind embossing on this classic wedding invitation card. The brilliant raised effect adds a luxurious texture and a dramatic decorative element without adding colour so you can maintain the elegant neutral appeal. The touch of shiny silver foil on the classic calligraphy font elevates the beauty of this traditional style. The addition of a pocket on the reverse side will store inserts neatly. The high-end finish will remain timeless and admired by your guests for years to come.
– Premium Italian ivory matte ribbed textured card stock adding a luxe feel and high quality print.
– Main invitation on a stunning 500gsm stock weight.
– Die cut pocket to hold insert cards neatly (RSVP, Information or Wishing Well).
– Insert cards with headings printed in gold foil for an elegant finish.
– Blank invitation envelope.
Optional items available upon request:
– We can cater for custom colours.
– Available in gold, rose gold and silver foil.
– Guest name & address printing.
– Extra inserts & mini RSVP envelope.
– Foil printed design on the envelope.
How to Order
1. REQUEST A QUOTE: Select your quantity and click “Add to Quote”. Continue adding other design options or follow the prompts to submit your request for a quote. We will email a customised quote within 1 business day.
2. PROOF & REVIEW: Upon receiving a 50% deposit and your invitation wording (link to invitation wording samples), we will email a proof within 3 business days. Your order includes 3 rounds of revisions.
3. PRODUCTION: Printing and assembling will commence after the proofs are approved and the final payment has been made. Please check the product summary above for our turnaround time.
Further Details Here
Shipping costs will depend on your location and the size and weight of your order. Your quote will include the best shipping rate and online tracking.
How long will shipping take?
Express to metro/CBD areas 1-2 business days.
Regular registered post 3-7 business days.
Allow an extra 1-3 business days for WA and rural areas.
Shipping to international major cities 3-5 business days.
Customs, Duties and Taxes
Taxes, duties, and other fees charged by customs are the responsibility of the buyer. Customs has the right to open and inspect any package. Ooh-Aah Invitations is not responsible for shipping delays once your order is dispatched from our premise.
Further Details Here
Before you order please consider the following timeframe:
Within 7 working days to 3 business days after receiving a 50% deposit and the invitation wording.
Client will have up to 3 rounds of revisions before production. Please allow 1-3 business days between revisions.
Printing & Assembling
Begins after the client approves the design and will take 3-5 weeks. Faster turn-around time available, please enquire.