FLORA – HARDCOVER WEDDING INVITATION
Formal Elegant Embossed Wedding Invitations Hardcover BookletINV-WED-HARD-150X150-IV-MUL
Embossed wedding invitations will gracefully enhance the elegance of your wedding. This gorgeous ivory white and gold wedding invitation will set the tone for a traditional and classic celebration. Beautiful raised embossing on your names and the exquisite border design will add dimension and a luxurious experience. A custom elegant wedding monogram in a pearly foil finish features in the backdrop and creates a stunning shimmering layer.
– Premium Italian ivory stock with an elegant textured surface and a matte finish for a luxe feel and high quality print.
– Square hardcover book design creates a traditional vertical fold and presents wedding information neatly.
– Die cut pocket to keep insert cards organised. (RSVP, Information or Wishing Well).
– Insert cards with headings printed in gold foil for a stunning finish.
– Internal invitation page printed with your names and a border in gold foil.
– Blank invitation envelope.
Optional items available upon request:
– We can cater for custom colours.
– Available in gold, rose gold and silver foil.
– Guest name & address printing.
– Extra inserts & mini RSVP envelope.
– Matching foil printed design on the envelope.
How to Order
1. PURCHASE: Select your quantity and click “Add to Cart”. Follow the secure checkout process. We will send through an email requesting your invitation text.
2. PROOF & REVIEW: Upon receiving full payment and your stationery wording, we will email a proof within 3 business days. Your order includes 3 rounds of revisions.
3. PRODUCTION: Production will commence after the proofs are approved. Please check the product summary above for our turnaround time.
Further Details Here
Shipping costs will depend on your location and the size and weight of your order. Your quote will include the best shipping rate and online tracking.
How long will shipping take?
Express to metro/CBD areas 1-2 business days.
Regular registered post 3-7 business days.
Allow an extra 1-3 business days for WA and rural areas.
Shipping to international major cities 3-5 business days.
Customs, Duties and Taxes
Taxes, duties, and other fees charged by customs are the responsibility of the buyer. Customs has the right to open and inspect any package. Ooh-Aah Invitations is not responsible for shipping delays once your order is dispatched from our premise.
Further Details Here
Before you order please consider the following timeframe:
Within 7 working days after receiving a 50% deposit and the invitation wording.
Client will have up to 3 rounds of revisions before production. Please allow 1-3 working days for your design consultant to revise the design.
Printing and Assembling
Begins after the client approves the design and will take 3-4 weeks with an option available for faster turn-around time.