JESSICA & GARY
Ivory White and Silver Wedding Invitations with Embossing on Hardcover BookletINV-WED-CARD-150X150-IV-MUL
White and silver wedding invitations are currently trending. We’ve elevated this elegant combination by substituting white with ivory. The luxurious shade of ivory, as seen on this hardcover wedding invitation, exudes elegance and makes a beautiful background to radiate silver foil. This simple and elegant design has everything the stylish and modern couple could want in their wedding invitations. Beautiful embossed silver foil adorns the sophisticated and clean layout with understated and timeless font styles. The background displays a wedding monogram created with your initials in a pearlescent foil. The two layers of foil is our signature finish we created in 2007 and is still loved by many couples until this very day.
– Square hardcover book design with a traditional vertical fold.
– Premium Italian ivory stock with an elegant textured surface and a matte finish for a luxe feel and high quality print.
– Die cut pocket to hold insert cards neatly (RSVP, Information or Wishing Well).
– Insert cards with headings printed in silver foil for a stylish finish.
– Internal invitation page presented with your names and a border in silver foil.
– Blank invitation envelope
Optional items available upon request:
– We can cater for custom colours.
– Available in gold, rose gold and silver foil.
– Guest name & address printing.
– Extra insert cards & mini RSVP envelopes.
– Matching foil printed design on the envelope.
How to Order
1. ADD TO CART: Select your quantity and click “Add to Cart”. We will email you immediately after purchase requesting your wording to get started on the design.
2. PROOF & REVIEW: Once we receive your wording your draft will be with you within 3 business days. Your order includes 3 rounds of revisions to make any changes to your text.
3. PRODUCTION: Printing and assembling will commence once you have approved your file to print. Please check the product summary above for our turnaround time.
If you require an amount greater than the options provided, please contact us for a personalised quotation.
Further Details Here
Shipping costs will depend on your location and the size and weight of your order. Your quote will include the best shipping rate and online tracking.
How long will shipping take?
Express to metro/CBD areas 1-2 business days.
Regular registered post 3-7 business days.
Allow an extra 1-3 business days for WA and rural areas.
Shipping to international major cities 3-5 business days.
Customs, Duties and Taxes
Taxes, duties, and other fees charged by customs are the responsibility of the buyer. Customs has the right to open and inspect any package. Ooh-Aah Invitations is not responsible for shipping delays once your order is dispatched from our premise.
Further Details Here
Before you order please consider the following timeframe:
Within 7 working days after receiving a 50% deposit and the invitation wording.
Client will have up to 3 rounds of revisions before production. Please allow 1-3 working days for your design consultant to revise the design.
Printing and Assembling
Begins after the client approves the design and will take 3-4 weeks with an option available for faster turn-around time.