ANNA & ADRIAN
Silver Foil Embossed Wedding Invitations Hardcover BookletINV-WED-HARD-120X180-CU-MUL-2
Embossed wedding invitations provide a remarkable tactile experience and a memorable impression. The blind embossed (raised) features shown in this invitation surrounds beautiful block typography embossed in silver foil and a gorgeous backdrop with your wedding monogram. Your wedding monogram is custom designed in a pearlescent foil finish that glimmer in the light. The internal pocket with a beautiful blind embossed trimming is an impressive addition that displays class and elegance.
– Premium ivory Italian matte ribbed textured card stock adding a luxe feel and high quality print.
– Hardcover invitation book design embossed with your names and wedding date in silver foil.
– Landscape layout offers a unique horizontal fold.
– Die cut pocket to hold insert cards neatly (RSVP, Information or Wishing Well).
– Insert cards with headings and borders printed in silver foil for an elegant finish.
– Internal invitation page printed with your names and a border in silver foil.
– Blank invitation envelope.
Optional items available upon request:
– We can cater for custom colours.
– Available in gold, rose gold and silver foil.
– Guest name & address printing.
– Extra inserts & mini RSVP envelope.
– Matching foil printed design on the envelope.
How to Order
1. REQUEST A QUOTE: Select your quantity and click “Add to Quote”. Continue adding other design options or follow the prompts to submit your request for a quote. We will email a customised quote within 1 business day.
2. PROOF & REVIEW: Upon receiving a 50% deposit and your invitation wording (link to invitation wording samples), we will email a proof within 3 business days. Your order includes 3 rounds of revisions.
3. PRODUCTION: Printing and assembling will commence after the proofs are approved and the final payment has been made. Please check the product summary above for our turnaround time.
Further Details Here
Shipping costs will depend on your location and the size and weight of your order. Your quote will include the best shipping rate and online tracking.
How long will shipping take?
Express to metro/CBD areas 1-2 business days.
Regular registered post 3-7 business days.
Allow an extra 1-3 business days for WA and rural areas.
Shipping to international major cities 3-5 business days.
Customs, Duties and Taxes
Taxes, duties, and other fees charged by customs are the responsibility of the buyer. Customs has the right to open and inspect any package. Ooh-Aah Invitations is not responsible for shipping delays once your order is dispatched from our premise.
Further Details Here
Before you order please consider the following timeframe:
Within 7 working days to 3 business days after receiving a 50% deposit and the invitation wording.
Client will have up to 3 rounds of revisions before production. Please allow 1-3 business days between revisions.
Printing & Assembling
Begins after the client approves the design and will take 3-5 weeks. Faster turn-around time available, please enquire.