Thank you for browsing through our website. Please carefully review our terms and conditions before placing your order. By making a purchase through our website, email, telephone or any other means, you are accepting our terms and conditions.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get touch via our contact form.
Firstly, let’s clarify a few words in our terms & conditions:
a) “Ooh-Aah Invitations”, “we”, “us” or “our” means Ooh Aah Invitations Pty Ltd ABN 83 158 643 504 of 81 Allen St Leichhardt NSW 2040.
b) “you” and “your” means you the buyer/client which purchases the order and/or any person acting on behalf of and with the authority of the Buyer
c) “our website” means ooh-aahinvitations.com.au
d) “artwork” means the layout, graphics and monogram design in the digital proof and on printed products.
a. Ooh-Aah Invitations own the copyright for the artwork provided on the invitation and stationery design. Artwork, invitations and stationery products may not be sold, copied, reproduced or altered without prior written permission from Ooh-Aah Invitations.
b. A high-resolution file of the client’s monogram can be purchased for AU$99. We do not disclose the names of fonts we use in the artwork. The monogram consists a combination of initials and graphic elements around it.
c. Any images consisting our work posted on social media will require clear and obvious credit back to our website. You may never claim any of our intellectual property as your own or your unique creation, even with attribution.
d. We reserve the right to place a discreet logo incorporating our website address to each product we sell. We will decline a request to omit our logo.
QUOTATION AND INVOICE
a. All prices stated on our website are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and United States Dollar (USD). Prices in Australian Dollars include GST. For international purchases, your credit card provider may charge you with a currency conversion fee.
b. Orders requiring a custom quotation is valid for 14 days from the issue date. Changes in your order, at any point, will likely change the quoted price.
c. Prices on our website or in your quote are subject to change without notice.
d. The final quantity order must be confirmed prior to deposit and cannot reduce during the contract of sale. We do not offer partial refunds should you choose to reduce your order. You can increase your quantity before production begins.
- We will send you a proof within 3 business days after receiving the required payment and your invitation/stationery wording. The wording must be submitted by email in a Word document.
- Your order includes up to 3 rounds of minor edits after we send you the initial proof. Please revise your proof carefully before submitting a request to edit the design. These edits can be any of the following:
- a) Alterations in text styles (font, size and colour).
- b) Format and edit text.
- c) Reposition graphics.
Edits beyond the scope of the design brief may incur extra charges.
- Editing your design will take up to 2 business days after you send a request. Further alterations after the 3 rounds of edits will incur extra charges at Ooh-Aah Invitations’ rate of AU$132 per hour.
- Your order will be processed for production after you approve the design proof. Ooh-Aah Invitations will accept written approval by email only.
- Your quantity order must be confirmed before production. Please ensure the final count include extra copies (minimum 10). Any extra copies Ooh-Aah Invitations may have will be available for purchase at the unit price.
- A small print run requested after production will incur the following fees:
- Invitations: AU$550 plus cost per unit.
- Stationery: AU$132 plus cost per unit.
- Printed Labels: AU$132 Flat fee.
- Avoid delaying the production process by responding promptly to your design consultant with edits or questions regarding your order. Please send your list of edits via email to ensure we complete the amendments during each round of revision. A request to edit the design via text/SMS or direct message on social media will not be accepted.
- Ooh-Aah Invitations are not responsible for any spelling or grammatical errors, and omissions. Reprinting fees will be charged to the client if wording errors are discovered after production.
- Please inspect your invitations and stationery once they are received and report any faults within 5 days. Ooh-Aah Invitations will attend to these faults during this period only. There is no refund, replacement or exchange 5 days after receiving your order.
- Ooh-Aah Invitations use a manual printing process and individually assembled by hand. Ooh-Aah Invitations will aim to maintain consistency however, natural variation will occur.
- Colours may vary between previous print jobs, pictures on our website and social media, computer screen or other devices, and the actual product. Ooh-Aah Invitations cannot guarantee an exact colour match as several factors can affect printing, including the printer, paper, ink, environment, coating, etc.
- All printing products are trimmed. Trimming of printing products may shift by 1-2mm from the proof, specification or print job to print job.
- Foiled printed products are processed by hand and tiny specks and minor imperfections may occur in some areas. This is a normal result and not a defect in the print.
- Ooh-Aah Invitations has selected a range of high quality paper for our printing process. Occasionally changes in the paper may occur that is out of our control. Due to the nature of the paper manufacturing process, tiny specks, thin paper fibre and minor imperfections may be present in the paper at close scrutiny. This is a normal result and not a defect in production.
PRINTING OF GUEST NAMES AND ADDRESS:
- Please provide your final guest list in one of our Excel templates <link to Excel files>. You must follow the format in the Excel file to ensure we merge information correctly.
- Printing of guest details on invitations, envelopes and stationery is processed in one single print run. Any additional names the client requests to have printed after this process will incur an additional fee of AU$132 plus the unit cost of the product.
- Orders for wedding invitations include one print run of complimentary envelope labels. A second print run will incur an additional fee of AU$132.
PRINTING & ASSEMBLING TURNAROUND TIME
The turnaround time for each product is advised in the product description. Express printing is available and will incur an additional fee payable at the start of the design process.
HOURS OF OPERATION:
Ooh-Aah Invitations run face to face appointments on Saturday and Sunday. Following your initial consultation hours of contact by phone are between 9am and 6pm Australian (Eastern Standard Time). If your matter is urgent you can email your design consultant outside of these hours, however responses may only be attended to during business hours.
SHOWROOM LOCATION AND APPOINTMENTS
Our showroom is located by appointment at 81 Allen Street Leichhardt NSW 2040 Australia. We provide a face to face initial consultation to guide you through our process and allow 60 minutes for each client. All appointments will be given first priority, with walk-ins being seen on an availability basis with no guarantee. Second appointments are available for a duration of 30 minutes.
Stationery products in our digital print range are only available through our website.
Payment is accepted by direct deposit or credit card via PayPal. The outstanding amount must be paid before delivery or upon collection. Ooh-Aah Invitations will not release any goods to the client without full payment. If you prefer to pay on the day of collection, cash payment with the exact amount and internet transfer are accepted as there are no EFTPOS facilities available at our showroom. The client can pay by credit card online via PayPal or internet transfer with their smartphone device.
REFUND AND EXCHANGE:
- The 50% deposit is non-refundable unless you request a cancellation within 3 business days after the date of payment. Any defects or issues with the finished product must be reported within 5 days and returned to Ooh-Aah Invitations before rectifying any problems. The final payment is non-refundable.
- Inspect your invitations and stationery once they are received. Report and return any faults within 5 days to rectify the issue. Ooh-Aah Invitations will attend to these issues during this period only.
- No partial payments are provided should you choose to decrease your order during the sale.
AUSTRALIA AND INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING, CUSTOMS, DUTIES AND TAXES
- Ooh-Aah Invitations will provide a tracking number for all shipments and will require a signature upon delivery. If the recipient is not present at the delivery address, the courier will leave a card to arrange collect for an Australia Post office or DHL depot.
- Once your order is dispatched from our premise, Ooh-Aah Invitations is not responsible for shipping delays.
- The product and shipping cost does not include international duties, taxes and other fees charged by customs in the country of the receiver. The buyer or receiver is responsible for paying for these additional fees. We are unable to estimate duties and taxes for each order. Please check with your local DHL centre if you have queries on this topic.
- Ooh-Aah Invitations will not be financially responsible or issue a refund if you choose to refuse your delivery due to custom charges.
- Customs has the right to open any package and to put on hold until inspection is complete.
LOSS, DAMAGED & FAULTY GOODS
Ooh-Aah Invitations cannot be held responsible for any loss to your order once dispatched.
The team at Ooh-Aah Invitations inspect each order to ensure our products meet our high standards. Paper goods are fragile, and we pack your order carefully and securely with bubble wrap and supporting packing material to ensure your order arrives safely in good condition. Ooh-Aah Invitations will not be responsible for any loss or damaged goods due to transit or poor handling.
If you find the product faulty, please contact us within 5 days after arrival. We will attend to your claim during this period only. There is no refund, replacement or exchange 5 days after receiving your order. Orders will need to be returned to rectify the issue.
Under no circumstance will Ooh-Aah Invitations tolerate any rude or disruptive conduct. Evidence of such behaviour will allow us to terminate the contract of sale, and it will be upon our discretion to refund part deposit during the transaction process.